To serve you better, we've assembled a list of our residents' most frequently asked questions. If you don't find your answer here, feel free to contact us.

Frequently Asked Questions

City Hall

When is City Hall open?

City Hall is open from 9am - 3pm daily.


May I burn trash and leaves inside the city limits?

No. Ordinance 802 prohibits open burning.

Application Process

I am interested in applying for a job with the City of Calverton Park, what do I do?

You will need to fill out an application if available.  Please ensure you meet the qualifications for the position you wish to be considered for.  If you would like to include a resume, simply attach it to the completed application. You may mail or drop off the application at City Hall.  Interviews will be scheduled accordingly.

Does the City of Calverton Park hire part time employees?

Yes, we do hire part time employees.  Availability of these positions will be posted here when available.

Building Permits & Inspections

What is the process for getting a building permit?

Take a moment to read all required information provided. Then print and fill out the building permit application form and return to city hall.  Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email.  We will be happy to help you.

How do I pay online?

Click the Pay Online hyperlink. Send in the required documents. Don't start your project until you receive approval from the City.

What do I need to obtain an Occupancy Permit?

Submit a residential Occupancy Permit application

 Copy of driver's license, state ID or passport for anyone 18 or older who will occupy residence

Copy of birth certificate for occupants under 18

Homeowners will need copy of deed or settlement 

Renters will need copy of lease.

Please note, when requesting to renew your Occupancy Permit, you will need a current inspection and copy of your lease. Your Occupancy Permit expires after 1 year. The City will not issue a new Occupancy Permit without a current inspection and current copy of your lease.

You must submit copies of the required documents. Do not submit originals

Sanitation & Recycling

When are the garbage collection days for my street?

Please refer to the weekly schedule. Remember, observed holidays will alter the normal routine.

New Resident Resources

How do I sign up to receive Alerts and News & Notices?

Simply click the "Sign Up for Alerts" button located ……fill out the brief form with your preferred contact information and click submit

Where do I go to vote?

All City elections are conducted by the St. Louis County Election Board. Please visit their website for locations and upcoming election information. We have provided a link to their website below.